At Cervo Aircraft Service, we understand that our reputation is only as good as the last service we delivered. That is why we follow a rigorous quality control process designed to exceed industry standards.
Our process includes:
- Counterfeit Parts Prevention: We strictly follow the National Quality Assurance AS5553 standardized requirements, practices, and processes concerning parts management, supplier management, procurement, inspection, and evaluation. We are rigorous in our commitment to only supplying certified parts.
- Regular Government Audits: We open our supply chain to government inspections on a regular basis to ensure all parties that we are only using approved manufacturers and parts.
- Government Source Inspections: Our contractors are each subject to regular government inspection.
- Internal corrective/preventive action program to assure continuous improvement
- Majority of component traceability records are retained on average of 10 years+